ACNL: Positioning Nurse Leaders to Create and Influence the Future of Health Care
ACNL membership provides you with many benefits and services designed to help you increase your knowledge, skills and expertise, while advancing the nursing profession.
Benefits of ACNL Membership include:
- Collective voice to impact the future of health care.
- Repository of data and information to support development of business plans, public policy statements and evidence
- Sharing of best practices in leadership, quality, patient safety and other key areas.
- Wide range of sources to obtain up-to-date information and resources.
- Website: up-to-date ACNL news and information, resources, registration for ACNL programs, job postings, and much more.
- ACNL in Action: summary report of key issues facing ACNL members on the state and national levels.
- E-mail Blasts: keeps you apprised of hot topics and ACNL news.
- Regional Forums: meetings in geographical regions featuring ACNL issues and educational topics.
- Chapter Meetings: focus on local community issues.
- Discounted rate of $79.95 for subscription to Journal of Nursing Administration magazine (JONA - www.lww.com).
- A variety of networking venues for members to share expertise and learn from one other.
- Annual Conference featuring nationally known presenters, cutting-edge information and key industry vendors.
- An array of educational offerings designed to meet the needs of nurse leaders in various stages of the leadership continuum.
- Discounts on ACNL programs and services. The more you use your membership, the more $$$ you'll save. Many ACNL members offset the entire cost of their membership while taking advantage of top notch programs and services.
- Exclusive advance look at employment opportunities and job postings.
Advance Your Career While Supporting Your Profession...Join ACNL Today!
"I wish I had joined ACNL earlier in my career! It's an important component of professional development."