ACNL Regular Membership
Regular Member is defined as registered nurses who function in leadership roles that optimize wellness.
A registered nurse who:
- has responsibility for management and/or leadership of the patient care process, or
- manages financial resources in healthcare, or
- manages and directs appropriate allocation and utilization of human resources in healthcare, or
- provides education and/or consultation to healthcare providers or consumers of healthcare, or
- provides healthcare in an advanced and/or independent practice role, or
- designs, conducts or evaluates research in healthcare, or
- publishes, edits or authors for a healthcare publication, or
- provides leadership in regulatory and other nursing and healthcare organizations, or
- is past president of the corporation regardless of current work position.
Regular Members have full voting privileges
Annual Membership: $210
Emeritus Membership is an active ACNL member for 5 years or more, age 62 or older, working less than 25% time.
Emeritus Members have full voting privileges
Annual Membership: $120
ACNL Affiliate Membership
Affiliate Member is an individual who is not a registered nurse, but has a direct communication or connection with nurse leaders on a regular basis and who either contributes to the profession of nursing or who serves the profession in a support role (Formerly Professional Colleague).
Affiliate members have no voting privileges.
Annual Membership: $180