Plan to Attend:
ACNL's 36th Annual Conference
Oceans of Opportunity: The Next Wave of Nurse Leadership
February 9 - 12, 2014
Monterey Conference Center
Are you prepared for the challenges and opportunities facing you in the rapidly changing health care environment? ACNL's 2014 Conference provides you with the knowledge, tools and insights to optimize your effectiveness as a nurse leader as you design new systems to deliver quality care for your patients and communities.
Conference sessions and presenters include:
- The Next Wave in Health Care Reform Keynote Anne McLeod, CA Hospital Association's Senior VP for Health Policy, shares the latest developments in the economics of health care reform.
- Influencing Through Positive Relationship Building Thought leadership expert Denise Brosseau shows you how to increase your impact and effectiveness.
- The Power of Professionalism Author and leadership guru Bill Wiersma describes 7 key mindsets that drive performance and builds trust.
- Providing Care for the Underserved Panel discussion examines nurse-run community clinics, mental health issues and veteran-centered care. Panelists: Dr. Scott Zeller, Dr. Patricia Dennehy and Col. Rachel Hight; Facilitator: Dr. Mary Foley. These experts will also conduct breakout sessions delving deeper into these important topics.
- Generations in the Workplace Dr. Phyllis Kritek, describes leadership opportunities in a multi-generational workforce.
- Achieving Magnet Designation CNO and Magnet Appraiser Katie Skelton shares lessons learned and strategies for overcoming challenges in achieving magnet designation
- Best Practices from CALNOC Moving to zero hospital acquired pressure ulcers.
Set in beautiful Monterey, ACNL's Conference also features:
- Poster Session Featuring Innovation & Best Practices
- Networking & Information Sharing
- Hot Topics in Nurse Leadership
Don't miss this opportunity to exchange ideas and best practices with colleagues as you prepare for the next wave of nurse leadership! Attend ACNL's 2014 Annual Conference!
More Information to Come...